A glitch in Google Maps (still live at time of writing) has turned the iconic London Tube signs into the Metro symbols found on New York’s subway system.
It is affecting stations across London, regardless of whether you view Maps on desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
The glitch, showing ‘M’s for Metro where the round icons used to be, is unlikely to cause too much confusion among commuters but looks pretty bizarre all the same.
Google saw the funny side of the error, telling IBTimes: “The are currently engineering works on the Google Line. Normal services will be resumed shortly.”
Back on April Fool’s Day, the company hid 150 Pokemon in its maps as a prank, later sending out official Google ‘Pokemon Master’ business cards to users who managed to locate all of the creatures.
Recent Blog Posts
- Google, Amazon and Facebook may be forced to reveal their European revenue and taxes under new EU laws for multinational companies
- Google Nexus 5X Price Slashed To $279 Only
- Website Design UK – Why professional assistance is not a choice
- Web Design Agency London – Skills, experience and resources at one place
- Freelance Web Designer London – Providing you string of advantages!